Synthesis Max Kart Oil is one of a new range of fully synthetic lubricants, and has been developed to meet the exacting demands of top flight kart racing. Synthesis Max Kart Oil is made from a variety of synthetic base stocks including N.H.C. Polyol Esters and Poly Iso Butylenes, but benefits from the inclusion of synthetics of a much larger molecular structure giving increased boundary lubrication and offering a wide buffer zone of protection.
We believe we have succeeded in producing one of the most outstanding 2 stroke kart lubricants available anywhere.
- Ultra low rates of wear
- High lubricity preventing oil induced piston seizures
- High shear stability even under the severest conditions
- Increased engine reliability
- No lacquer, gumming or ring sticking
- Ultra clean burning with little or no carbon deposits
- Excellent fluidity/pour point for use in wide range of temperatures
- Easy mixing
Synthesis Max Kart Oil must not be used with castor based oils.
Synthesis Max Kart Oil will mix with leaded, unleaded, Avgas and Octane Boosters but not Methanol. Synthesis Max Kart Oil is not suitable for use in oil injection systems.
Synthesis Max Kart Oil meets or exceeds the following specifications: